Homepage: HOPV 2024
The 6th International Conference on Hybrid and Organic Photovoltaics (HOPV24) will be held 13 – 15 May 2024, in the center of Valencia, Spain. The event will explore the cutting-edge advancements in hybrid and organic solar cells, including perovskite, organic, and other novel solar cells, as well as their integration into complementary photoelectrochemical systems. HOPV 2024 will gather scientists and engineers from around the world to discuss the latest developments in these areas, and feature renowned speakers covering a broad range of topics. There will be a particular emphasis on the importance of advanced materials and emerging technologies in the solar energy field.
Topics to be covered by the conference:
- Material design in organic and hybrid photovoltaics
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and simulations for energy technologies
- Advanced characterization techniques for new-generation photovoltaics
- Breaking efficiency limits in photovoltaics
- Operational stability measurement and reporting
- Photoelectrochemical energy conversion
- Raising a new generation of HOPV scientists
and many more.
Semilab will be there as well, ready to introduce you to our state-of-the-art photovoltaic metrology portfolio.