Sample Transfer Shuttle
Protect your sample from air exposure with Sample Transfer Shuttle from Semilab.
How it supports you during your research activity?
Providing reliable performance:
- Safe and easy transfer of delicate samples in vacuum or in an inert atmosphere between the SEM and the facilities for sample storage and preparation, for example a glovebox or glove bag
Ease of use:
- Infrared remote control for opening and closing the Sample Transfer Shuttle
- Shuttle chamber can be filled with an inert gas atmosphere or pumped to vacuum by a manual valve
- Samples can be mounted either to standard SEM sample plugs (maximum sample size 10 mm × 10 mm × 2 mm)
or to the provided transferable holder, also used in the SEM-AFM (maximum sample size 10 mm × 10 mm × 6 mm)
- Field installation possibility