9th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE-9) - Hybrid event
The International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE) is the largest and best-known international conference on spectroscopic ellipsometry and related techniques. The 9th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry will be held in Beijing, China in 2022.
Semilab has sent in various publications and will also perform lectures on the following subjects:
- "Imaging ellipsometry optimized for display process monitoring" - will be presented on 25 May
- "Analysis of malaria infection byproducts with Mueller matrix transmission ellipsometry" - will be presented on May 26
- "Spectroscopic Ellipsometry investigation of free liquid-liquid and liquid-air interfaces"
- "Internal wettability investigation of mesoporous silica materials by ellipsometric porosimetry"
- "Half-discrete dual compensator Mueller matrix measurement"
- "Inline metrology tool for geometric anisotropy measurement of subwavelength pitch fin arrays"
ICSE-9 is planned as a Hybrid Event.
- A normal In-Person/On-Site meetings with large attendance: 03 unit, Second Floor of South Tower of Junefield Plaza, No.8 Xuanwumenwai Dajie, Xicheng District, Beijing
- Virtual presentations, participation and exhibition booth for those with travel restriction due to COVID-19.
Registration and further information: http://www.icse-9.com/En/Menu/067B602A-1A44-47CC-8BC1-6141EA3F2893