COREMA-2000 Contactless Resistivity Mapper
Semilab's COREMA-2000 system is based on a contactless capacitance technique used for precise resistivity characterization of semi-insulating compound semiconductors over a wide resistivity range, useful for the device manufacturing industry.
Knowing the uniformity of resistivity and mobility values is critical to achieve process optimization.
Mapping is critical for semi-insulating semiconductor QA processes as they show inhomogeneities that occur during manufacturing
- Measures compound semiconductors: GaAs, SiC, GaN, CdTe, InP
- Resistivity measurement of compound semiconductors over a wide range (1x105-1x1012 Ωcm)
- Manual wafer handling up to 200 mm
- Mapping capability
- Colored topogram display of full wafer
- Semi-automatic pneumatic placement
- User-friendly measurement control software
- Contactless, non-destructive measurement over the entire wafer surface
- Fast evaluation
- Excellent repeatability
- No calibration necessary